So you're level 30, and you just finished the starting quest line. You're probably thinking: "I'm poor!" The goal of this guide is to give you some ideas on where to farm for gold, because it only gets more expensive from here!
The most important thing to remember is to sell all your vendor trash to Fergus the Blacksmith, in the castle next to the bank. He will give you the best deal on everything that you want to sell.
Here is where you can farm1) Dustwither Catacombs - 4* Rotsmashers and boss placeholders
These mobs drop stones and gems (Jaspers, moonstones, bloodstones, etc.) that can be sold to a vendor for a pretty good price.
2) Shalemont Ravine - Connacht mobs
Your best bet would probably be fighting the Connacht mobs to the East of the MacCroin camp, since they will be in your level range. These mobs have the chance to drop Connacht weapons, that can be sold for 50-70 gold each.
3) Lir's Reach - Flintblade Camp
- These mobs have a good chance of dropping armor or weapons that can be sold to a vendor. The named mob Harry Flint is especially good, because he always drops an item
- These mobs have a reasonably fast respawn, and are grouped in a small area. Them being low level means that you can kill a lot of them quickly. Remember, when farming it's not how much gold you make per mob, it's how much gold you make per hour. Keep killing the easy mobs, and in time you will get a good amount of gold.
- There are a few rare spawn gold mobs in this area. Some drop coin purses that can be sold to a vendor, and some are "Bankrobber" mobs that just drop more gold than normal.
4) Dunskeig Sewers - Urgan the Wretched
This boss in the sewers spawns just about hourly, and drops a some good gold (between 500-1000g). He is level 20/5*, so you may need to get some help with him at level 30. The video below shows you all you need to know about him to start farming this boss for gold.
- Click Here and Follow the Hunter's Pledge Quest Guide to get pledges to sell
- Click here to see the quest guide for the Bounty Board