This guide will help you with the 5 Ability quests in Lir's Reach and Shalemont Ravine
Statue of the Daghda
This statue is located just southwest of Crossroads in Lirs Reach. To receive the ability of fortitude, you must obtain a summer leaf, winter leaf, spring leaf, and an autumn leaf by either killing their corrosponding ents or by buying the leaves from other players.
- Spring Leaf: The ent is located just North of the beach, between the large trees
- Winter Leaf: The ent is located directly north of Dustwither Catacombs, outside of the walls on the hill
- Autumn Leaf: The ent is located directly west of the Tavern
- Summer Leaf: The ent is located behind Crookback Hollow
Statue of Epona
This statue is located by a waterfall directly west of the Tavern. To receive the ability of Reflex, you must obtain 4 clovers by either picking them up from the ground or buying them from other players. If you choose to obtain them yourself, they are located north of the eastern dock between flowers. Watch for glowing white flowers (The clovers).
Statue of Taranis
This statue is located a few paces south of the red cavern in Crookback Hollow. To receive the ability of vigour, you must collect an amber, bloodstone, agate, jasper, and a tiger's eye. All of these stones can be aquired by killing the mobs in Crookback Hollow, Dustwither Catacombs, or by buying them from other players.
Statue of Cerridwen
This statue is located directly south of Greygorge, on the cliff in Shalemont Ravine. To receive the ability of warding, you must collect a moonstone of cerridwen, a starstone of cerridwen, and a nightstone of cerridwen. These stones drop from Connacht Crystalthieves which are located in various areas of Shalemont Ravine. Like the other items, you may also buy them from other players.
Statue of Lir
This statue is located behind the wind mill of Highshore Village . To receive the ability of willpower, you must collect a total of three different crowns which are dropped by Idols. There is a crown of wood, a crown of stone, and a crown of bone. These are also obtainable through trade.
- Crown of Wood: The idol that drops this is located just outside of the scullcrusher camp on the north peninsula
- Crown of Stone: The idol that drops this is located behind the tower just north of Greygorge in Shalemont Ravine
- Crown of Bone: The idol that drops this is located on the second island from the northern path of blue wisps in Stonevale
Used courtesy of MDiMarco