This guide will tell you everything you need to know about the Bridge of Despair zone in the Gelebron's Tower Update
This zone is designed for levels 170-180. To enter it you need to complete the Test of Regulus quest in the Otherworld.
To advance to the next Zone, you need to complete the Infernal Armouries quest given by Sentinel Epsilon at the Vision of Misery Leystone.
- Site Navigation
There are two armor sets, once you finish the Alchemical quest for that piece, you can do the Occult Quest. Alcemical needs 10 vials, and Occult needs 20 vials
|Gloves||10 Minor||20 Minor|
|Boots||10 Lesser||20 Lesser|
|Helm||10 Common||20 Common|
|Legs||10 Greater||20 Greater|
|Chest||10 Grand||20 Grand|
This quest starts at Vance the Elder, where you need to loot 5 Tokens of Fealty from the 3* Argent Hounds around the bridge. The quest reward is only XP.
Sentinel Epsilon Quests
These quests will unlock the next zone, the Infernal Armouries, for you. The three bosses you need to defeat are Bloodclaw, Sergeant Brass, and Artemis the Vain. Please see the map above for their locations. After this quest is completed, it is repeatable.
These bosses will call for help one time when they are first engaged, but do not call for help after. Kill all the adds, drag the boss to a favorable position, and then start fighting them.
Ifryn Onyxclaw does these skills
- Razorclaw - Damage skill
- Ironfang - Damage skill
- Blood Howl - AoE buff
- Storm of Chaos - Tower raid boss skill, need EDL armor to resist it
- Warrior/Rogue: Double Attack
- Warrior: Rupture, Shield Wall, Shatter
- Rogue: Life Steal, Expose Weakness, Riposte
- Ranger: Double Shot, Explosive Arrow, Longshot, Sharpen Weapons
- Druid: Energy Harvest, Sanctuary, Stinging Swarm, Bless
- Mage: Ice Blast, Frostbite, Fire Attunement, Ice Attunement
- Mighty +6: 170
- Majestic +7: 180
- Royal +8 :190
- Imperial +9: 200
- Godly +10: 210
Alchemic Arrow of
Mobs in this zone can drop vendorable items listed below. Values are their max shop value
- Potion of Eldritch Shielding (Pink) - Protects from Eldritch Torment that causes damage over time (i.e. Sentinel Theta room)
- Potion of Eldritch Fortification (Blue) - Protects from Eldritch Corosion that reduces armor (General Gron room)
- Potion of Eldritch Unbinding (Green) - Protects from Eldritch Shackles that reduces attack speed (Floor 5 top right room)