This guide will tell you everything you need to know about the fifth floor, Forbidden Halls zone in the Gelebron's Tower Update
This zone is designed for levels 210-220. To enter it you need to complete the Terminus the Undying quest in the Summoning Chambers.
To advance to the next Zone, you need to complete the Inner Sanctum quest given by Sentinel Alpha at the Effigy of Gelebron Leystone, once you are level 202.
Click/Tap the Map to Enlarge
- Site Navigation
QuestsSentinel Alpha Quests
These quests will unlock the next zone, the Arcane Sanctum. The three bosses you need to defeat are Mordibrax the Eternal, Grand Orb, and Sentinel Omicron. Please see the map above for their locations. After this quest is completed, it is repeatable.
These bosses will call for help one time when they are first engaged, but do not call for help after. Kill all the adds, drag the boss to a favorable position, and then start fighting them.
The Lost Arrowheads
Vale the Archer, at the Effigy of Gelebron leystone, has tasked you with finding 5 different types of colored arrowheads, dropped from special 3* enchanted armor mobs in this zone. Find them, and when you return he will give you some XP.
- There are 7 adds in this area.
- Each group should have a druid with Ward of Magic to help reduce deaths from Magic Vortex.
- Full EDL armor helps a lot in this fight.
- He enrages at 15 minutes
- Focus Beam
- Magic Vortex
- Storm of Chaos
- Barrel Roll
- Occulus Beam
- Warrior/Rogue: Double Attack
- Warrior: Rupture, Shield Wall, Shatter
- Rogue: Life Steal, Expose Weakness, Riposte
- Ranger: Double Shot, Explosive Arrow, Longshot, Sharpen Weapons
- Druid: Energy Harvest, Sanctuary, Stinging Swarm, Bless
- Mage: Ice Blast, Frostbite, Fire Attunement, Ice Attunement
- Mighty +6: 170
- Majestic +7: 180
- Royal +8 :190
- Imperial +9: 200
- Godly +10: 210
Alchemic Arrow of
Bracelets can drop from 4* sentinel mobs
Mobs in this zone can drop vendorable items listed below. Values are their max shop value
- Potion of Eldritch Shielding (Pink) - Protects from Eldritch Torment that causes damage over time (i.e. Sentinel Theta room)
- Potion of Eldritch Fortification (Blue) - Protects from Eldritch Corosion that reduces armor (General Gron room)
- Potion of Eldritch Unbinding (Green) - Protects from Eldritch Shackles that reduces attack speed (Floor 5 top right room)
Jake - for help on vendor trash list