This is the strategy you should use to kill the Exalted Dragonlord boss Cragskor.
- Tower Navigation
- Flame Blast - AoE damage skill
- Wing Slash - Single target damage skill
- Storm of Chaos - Tower raid boss skill, need EDL armor to resist it
- There are 4 Elder Wyrmlord adds in this encounter. They do this skill:
- Healing Wave - Single target heal skill for 7477 hp
- The room that Cragskor is in damages you with a damage over time skill named Eldritch Torment if you do not use the pink potions (Potion of Eldritch Shielding) that can be gained by defeating mobs in any zone of Gelebron's Tower.
- He is weak to ice magic.
- The 5* and 6* varieties call adds. The 4* variety does not call adds.
- He enrages at 15 minutes
Strategy (5* and 6*)
Cragskor is weak to ice magic. If you have a few ice mages, they will help you kill Cragskor a lot quicker.
Cragskor can be tanked effectively at the top of the stairs, and all DPS should be focused on him if not killing adds. He enrages at 15 minutes. If Cragskor becomes enraged, all rangers should spam bolas on him (bolas is easily evaded when enraged), and the tank should kite Cragskor inside the chamber. At this point, all Elder Wyrmlords should be killed on spawn along with the other adds in the chamber.