This is the strategy you should use to kill the level 210 Exalted Dragonlord boss Revenant of Anguish.
- Wailing Strike - Single target damage skill
- Malice Blast - AoE damage skill
- Storm of Chaos - Tower raid boss skill, need EDL armor to resist it
- There are 4 adds in this area
- They also do Wailing Strike and Malice Blast.
- The 5* and 6* varieties call adds. The 4* variety does not call adds.
- He enrages at 15 minutes
Strategy (6* Revenant of Anguish)
There should also be a secondary tank that is offtanking the adds near the doorway to the room. This tank will have at least one druid in the group. The offtank gains aggro on the adds, and then uses taunt and warcry to keep them occupied the entire fight. This way, all DPS can focus on attacking the boss.
If he enrages, this boss should be kited using bolas. It is extremely hard to do though as the room he is in is very small. If he enrages you should consider starting over and getting a more powerful group to kill him.