What it is
- The Bounty Board is a place where adventurers can get daily on-level quests for gold, XP, platinum shop elixirs, and rare unique rewards!
- The Bounty Board is in the Castle Courtyard, right in front of the leystone.
- The quests that you receive will be based off of your character's level.
What are the Types of Bounties?
- There are three types of bounties:
- Normal Bounties - Normally 1 and 2 star mob quests. Gives XP, gold, and sometimes a Hunters Favour.
- Elite Bounties - Normally 3 and 4 star mob quests. Gives XP, gold, and sometimes a Hunters Favour/Boon/Prize.
- Seasonal Bounties - Rare bounties that depend on the current event. Gives XP, gold, and sometimes a Hunters Favour/Boon/Prize.
- The Elite and Seasonal bounties can give tokens that you can spend at the Bounty Board Shop
- Elite Bounties are labeled Elite, and Seasonal Bounties are labeled with the name of the current event.
How Many Can You Do Per Day?
- You can do 2 bounties per day for free
- You can do up to a maximum of 6 bounties per day by using Bounty Pledges. They can be turned in to unlock more bounties.
- Bounty pledges come from:
- Buying them from the platinum shop.
- The Hunter's Pledge Quest
- Or buying them from people
- Bounty Pledges are consumed when you use them at the Bounty Board, and cannot be reused. So one bounty pledge = one additional bounty.