This guide will tell you everything you need to know about the sixth floor, the Arcane Sanctum in Gelebron's Tower
This zone is designed for levels 220 and above. To enter it you need to complete the Sentinel Alpha quest in the Forbidden Halls.
This is the top floor of the tower, which is home to Gelebron himself! There are no other floors branching off of this one.
Click/Tap the Map to Enlarge
- Site Navigation
- The Lord of Agony
- The Lord of Agony was once the champion to the king of a proud mountain kingdom, yet he plotted to overthrow his master and become ruler of those lands. When the king sought Gelebron's counsel The Lord of Agony saw the opportunity to slay his master, ensuring the king fell, mortally wounded, in the lower levels of this tower. Before he could take up the dead kings trappings, Dradriel whispered to him, twisting his mind by promising him incomparable rewards if it could touch his very soul, twisting him into the Lord of Agony.
- The Glaring Horror
- The Glaring Horror and all of its kind were not summoned to the tower by Gelebron. Indeed the vile root Dradriel called to them from the ether. I have heard tales that eyes of this kind not only serve the dark gods but Crom himself, seeking to escape his prison of Rath Parras and looking for ways to weaken or break the remaining seals on his cell. Alas, I fear that Dradriel has plans for Gelebron too and my former master has become a puppet to its lies.
- Sigma Deathbane
- Whilst Magnum Opus was the first of Gelebron's sentinels, he became sickened by the death his master wrought. Gelebron called his sentinels before him, sullying Magnum Opus' name out, casting him out and selecting another to be his champion. As Sentinel Sigma was the most ruthless of us Gelebron chose him, renaming him Sigma Deathbane and placing a part of the vile root Dradriel within his heart. There it sits to ensure his loyalty to their cause and watch over each bloody defeat at Sigma's hands with glee.
- One ring gives a chaos resistance, and the other gives a divine damage bonus
- You will need to gather drops from Banebrand Helieant mobs that spawn in the Arcane Sanctum
- The Banebrand mobs are marked with a star in the map above
- The mobs spawn rarely, but their locations are marked on the map above
- The can be rings upgraded to be more powerful by following the quests that Zenith gives you.
A boss in the north chamber of the Arcane Sanctum. He drops rings, bracelets, and items needed to complete the Doch Gul Armour of Myth quests.
CLICK HERE FOR THE GUIDE ON HOW TO DEFEAT PROTEUS
Gelebron - Level 225/6* End Game Boss
- Warrior/Rogue: Double Attack
- Warrior: Rupture, Shield Wall, Shatter
- Rogue: Life Steal, Expose Weakness, Riposte
- Ranger: Double Shot, Explosive Arrow, Longshot, Sharpen Weapons
- Druid: Energy Harvest, Sanctuary, Stinging Swarm, Bless
- Mage: Ice Blast, Frostbite, Fire Attunement, Ice Attunement
- Mighty +6: 170
- Majestic +7: 180
- Royal +8 :190
- Imperial +9: 200
- Godly +10: 210
Alchemic Arrow of
Mobs in this zone can drop vendorable items listed below. Values are their max shop value
- Potion of Eldritch Shielding (Pink) - Protects from Eldritch Torment that causes damage over time (i.e. Sentinel Theta room)
- Potion of Eldritch Fortification (Blue) - Protects from Eldritch Corrosion that reduces armor (General Gron room)
- Potion of Eldritch Unbinding (Green) - Protects from Eldritch Shackles that reduces attack speed (Floor 5 top right room)