Hello and welcome to the first edition of "Should you Buy?", featuring the first luxury shop: Eldon the Merchant! I'll be diving into the items, looking at the stats, and letting you know if you should bother picking up these items.
Lets start out with the first section of items: Offhand Weapons!
|Baselard||Offhand||12000||Pierce Dmg 12, Att 20|
|Blade of Battle||Offhand||12000||Slash Dmg 8, Armour 10, Hp 10, Ene 10|
|Quiver of Plenty||Offhand||12000||Pierce Dmg 7,|
|Mace of Virtue||Offhand||14000||Crush Dmg 9, Armour 5, Defence 20, HP 10, Ene 10|
|Orb of Power||Offhand||8000||Armour 10, Resist Heat/Cold/Magic 30, Ene 75|
|Quiver of Health||Offhand||20000||HP 5/tick||Pierce Dmg 7, Hp 50|
|Quiver of Energy||Offhand||20000||Ene 5/tick||Pierce Dmg 7, Ene 50|
|Quiver of Vigor||Offhand||40000||Hp&Ene 5/tick||Pierce Dmg 7, Hp 50, Ene 50|
|Finely Crafted Axe of Carnage||Offhand||16000||Slash Dmg 13, Att 25, Hp 10, Ene 10|
|Finely Crafted Focus of Health||Offhand||20000||Hp 5/tick||Resist Heat/Cold/Magic 30, Hp 50|
|Finely Crafted Focus of Energy||Offhand||20000||Ene 5/tick||Resist Heat/Cold/Magic 30, Ene 50|
|Finely Crafted Focus of Vigor||Offhand||40000||Hp&Ene 5/tick||Resist Heat/Cold/Magic 30, HP 50, Ene 50|
|Finely Crafted Baselard||Offhand||36000||Pierce Dmg 16, Att 40|
|Finely Crafted Orb of Power||Offhand||24000||Armour 15, Resist Heat/Cold/Mag 50, Ene 100|
|Finely Crafted Blade of Battle||Offhand||36000||Slash Dmg 12, Armour 20, Hp 20, Ene 20|
|Finely Crafted Mace of Virtue||Offhand||42000||Crush Dmg 14, Armour 10, Def 40, Hp 20, Ene 20|
|Finely Crafted Quiver of Plenty||Offhand||36000||Pierce Dmg 12|
|Finely Crafted Quiver of Health||Offhand||45000||HP 10/tick||Pierce Dmg 12, HP 100|
|Finely Crafted Quiver of Energy||Offhand||45000||Ene 10/tick||Pierce Dmg 12, Ene 100|
|Finely Crafted Quiver of Vigor||Offhand||90000||Hp&Ene 10/tick||Pierce Dmg 12, Hp 100, Ene 100|
- Warriors & Rogues: No! - The blades and maces are good for melee characters like warriors and rogues, but quite frankly they don't need them. The next luxury shop comes at level 35, and since you can zoom through the first 35 levels by doing the intro quest and part of Shalemont, you don't need to bother with these.
- Mages & Druids: No! - The orbs and Focuses (Focii?) are clearly designed for casters, but again, they don't really need them at this level. It's just not going to benefit them enough. I would hold out and wait for the level 35 lux shop.
- Rangers: Maybe? - The only real item here that is okay are the quivers, and that's because rangers lack any sort of non-luxury offhand (unless you're crazy and do a spear ranger). It's a design flaw in the game that OTM is clearly okay with, since you can farm arrows off of Shalemont ranger mobs. But c'mon... who does that? You might want to pick up a quiver, because you won't get another chance at a luxury offhand until level 50 in the Scavenger shop. Otherwise, you can try to farm a unending quiver off of the Farsight defector boss.
|Hawk Guardian Helm||Head||8000||Armour 23, Att 20, Def 20|
|Battlemagic Helm||Head||12000||Mag Dmg 10, Armour 5|
|Shield of Valour||Offhand||16000||Armour 40, Resist Heat/Cold/Mag 15, Hp 50|
|Gloves of Haste||Hands||30000||Attack Speed +10%, Armour 5|
|Boots of Speed||Feet||30000||Run Speed +10%, Armour 7|
|Finely Crafted Eagle Chieftan Helm||Head||20000||Armour 24, Att 20, Def 20, Hp 40, Ene 40|
|Finely Crafted Warmage Helm||Head||24000||Mag Dmg 20, Armour 5|
|Finely Crafted Shield of Valour||Offhand||42000||Armour 50, Resist Heat/Cold/Mag 30, Hp 100|
|Crown Shield of Energy||Offhand||35||30000||Ene 5/tick||Armour 30, Ene 50,|
|Crown Shield of Health||Offhand||35||30000||Hp 5/tick||Armour 30, Hp 50,|
|Crown Shield of Vigor||Offhand||35||30000||Hp&Ene 5/tick||Armour 30, Hp 50, Ene 50|
- Gloves of Haste & Boots of Speed - But I don't reccomend buying these ones. If you have enough money to buy these, buy combo lixes instead. They give you 30% haste and speed, plus they get you to level 35 fast where you can buy the next tier of these that are much better.
- Crown Shields - Good for the tanky warrior or mage. But who is going to tank a boss at level 20? Skip these and go DPS. If you're a mage, put points in energy shield and skip these shields too.
|Amulet of Health||Neck||10000||HP 5/tick||Armour 5, Hp 15|
|Amulet of Energy||Neck||10000||Ene 5/tick||Armour 5, Ene 15|
|Amulet of Vigor||Neck||20000||HP&Ene 5/tick||Armour 5, HP 15, Ene 15|
|Finely Crafted Amulet of Health||Neck||20000||HP 10/tick||Armour 10, HP 30|
|Finely Crafted Amulet of Energy||Neck||20000||Ene 10/tick||Armour 10, Ene 30|
|Finely Crafted Amulet of Vigor||Neck||35||40000||HP&Ene 10/tick||Armour 10, Hp 30, Ene 30|