This is a guide detailing all the ins and outs of cooking. This will get you started cooking and familiarized with all the NPCs.
Cooking is the new skill introduced in the Celtic Heroes Food of the Gods update on November 7, 2017. This skill allows you to cook food that replenishes health, energy, or offers a stat boost.
Is there a Leveling Guide?Yes there is! Click here to see a complete leveling guide from level 1 to 170, which takes you to the end of the cooking quest chain.
The Ability Bar Explained
The cooking ability bar has 3 sections
|What is it?||What does it let you do?||How do you increase it?|
|Cooking Lvl||The level of experience you have in cooking||Cook higher level food.||Successfully cook food. Do not burn it.|
|Proficiency||The amount of ability you have in cooking food||Not burn food as often.||Successfully cook food. Do not burn it.|
|Mastery||A critical success in cooking||Cook exquisite food more often.||Cook exquisite food.|
Where do I start cooking?Cooking takes place in the tavern. There are ovens in the kitchen that you will cook at.
Where do I get these ingredients?
|Grocer Ian Cresse||Price||Farm Goods Erin Wyse||Price||Import Goods Kiandra Morven||Price|
|King Bolete||26||Eggs||25||Dried Fruit||30|
|Rabbit Pie Recipe Book||1||25|
|Lamb Casserole Recipe||20||25|
|Roaast Beaf Recipe Book||30||50|
|Cheese Rarebit Recipe Book||40||50|
|Venison Stew Recipe Book||50||75|
|Cream of Pea Soup Recipe Soup||60||75|
|Black Pudding Recipe Book||70||100|
|Boar Roast Recipe Book||80||100|
|Cream of Carrot Soup Recipe Book||90||250|
|Spinach Pancake Recipe Book||100||250|
|Rare Fruit Salad Recipe Book||110||500|
|Granola Recipe Book||120||500|
|Warbeast Omelette Recipe Book||130||1000|
|Sweet Roll Recipe Book||140||1000|
|Wyvern Egg Siouffle Recipe Book||150||2500|
|Bara Brith Recipe Book||160||2500|
What are special ingredients?
- When you are cooking, there is a check box where you can add in a special ingredient. This is to prevent your food from burning.
- When your food burns, you receive no experience or ability points from cooking it, and you cannot eat it.
- You buy special ingredients from the recipe trader Delia Dermont at the tavern bar
Are there any other cooking quests?
- Daily Cooking Quest - Ashley Marriott (in kitchen)
- You complete this quest by handing in exquisite food that is level appropriate.
- You get xp and a cooking cache for completing it.
- There is a rare chance at getting cooking fashion.
- Repeatable Cooking Quest - James Fallow (Tavern Bar)
- You complete this by handing in stacks of 5 regular food items.
- This food is from the recipes in the quest chain.
- You can repeat this as many times as you want, as often as you want.
- This is a good way to level up. You get 10 times the amount of xp as if you cooked one.
- Caviar (240 dex and pierce dmg)
- Pavlova (240 foc and all resists)
- Goose Liver (lvl 170; 240 vit and defence)
- And many more!
These bosses are located at:
- Culinarian Rajek - 190/5* - Infernal Armouries - Top North Mage room
- Culinarian Bifron - 200/5* - Alchemical Quarters - North fork of hallway outside Krothur
- Culinarian Forrus - 210/5* - Summoning Chambers - Top North Ironghast room
- Culinarian Zephar - 220/5* - Forbidden Halls - Left prong of forked trail at entrance, by chest.