How do I get one?
- Mystery chests. When you open a mystery chest you have a very slim chance to win the jackpot prize; 4000 platinum, 2 million gold, and now one dragon egg.
- This dragon egg will get you a dragon when you turn it in to Sedric the Pet Vendor in Farcrag Castle.
- So 1 dragon egg is as rare as getting 4k plat, or the 2m gold prize.
How do I breed one?
- Breeding dragons is unique. You need one dragon egg per upgrade.
- DO NOT BUY A SECOND DRAGON WITH THE SECOND EGG
- You upgrade it by taking your egg, and your small dragon to Elva the Pet Breeder.
- For each subsequent upgrade, take your egg and the dragon to Elva.
- The max tier dragon is 6.
- Also... DO NOT BUY A SECOND DRAGON WITH THE SECOND EGG
What types of dragons are there?
- Green = Poison Damage
- Red = Fire Damage
- Blue = Cold Damage
- Black = Magic Damage
What are the stats on each tier of dragon?
|Lvl Req||Str||Dex||Foc||Vit||Crit Strike||Crit Skills|
How do I get the Draconic Attunement Skill?
- Talk to Druid Robina the Pet Ability Trainer in Farcrag Castle and choose the Draconic Attunement quest.
- Find a clover in Lir's Reach
- You can find them around the stone circle
- Return to Druid Robina
- You can increase your skill using a Wisdom Elixir and using the skill on enemies
- Increasing your Draconic Attunement will increase the damage your dragon's skill will do.
What is the skill?
- Green = Poisoned Breath - deals poison damage in a short area around your enemy and extra poison damage per tick for 15 seconds
- Red = Flaming Breath - deals fire damage in a short area around your enemy and extra fire damage per tick for 15 seconds
- Blue = Freezing Breath - deals cold damage in a short area around your enemy and extra cold damage per tick for 15 seconds
- Black = Magical Breath - deals magic damage in a short area around your enemy and extra magic damage per tick for 15 seconds
What Dragon should I get?
- Green poison dragon for anything Carrowmore and pre-Gelebron's tower
- Black magic dragon for anything Tower and above.
- Everything before the tower has a lower poison resistance. Everything in the tower has a higher poison resistance.
- The tower has lower magic resistance mobs
- Poison has the highest base damage skill out of the dragons, but will actually cause less damage than if you use a max lure from a Mage. It also depends on mob resistance.
- How likely is it that I'll get a dragon?
- It's a jackpot item, so it's not likely. Some people got one out of 10 chests, others got none out of 3000. I opened 760 and got one.
- Are Dragon Eggs Permanent or Temporary?
- Muldar: "The Dragon Pet is at this time permanent content, not seasonal. (If this changes players will be notified in advance)"
- Does the tic damage on the DoT have a chance to crit?
- No. Muldar said: "The tic will not crit, if we were to add this the skill would require a re-balance."
- Does the tick damage on the dragon skill increase the dragon ability?
- Is Celtic Heroes pay-to-win now?
- Answer unclear. To some it is now, but to others it's not because you don't need the dragon pet to advance. See the Celtic Heroes forum for more opinions.
- One opinion thread can be found here
- When was the dragon pet released?