How do I get one?
- Mystery chests. When you open a mystery chest you have a very slim chance to win the jackpot prize; 4000 platinum, 2 million gold, and now one dragon egg.
- This dragon egg will get you a dragon when you turn it in to Sedric the Pet Vendor in Farcrag Castle.
- So 1 dragon egg is as rare as getting 4k plat, or the 2m gold prize.
How do I breed one?
- Breeding dragons is unique. You need one dragon egg per upgrade.
- DO NOT BUY A SECOND DRAGON WITH THE SECOND EGG
- You upgrade it by taking your egg, and your small dragon to Elva the Pet Breeder.
- For each subsequent upgrade, take your egg and the dragon to Elva.
- The max tier dragon is 6.
- Also... DO NOT BUY A SECOND DRAGON WITH THE SECOND EGG
What types of dragons are there?
- Green = Poison Damage
- Red = Fire Damage
- Blue = Cold Damage
- Black = Magic Damage
What are the stats on each tier of dragon?
|Lvl Req||Str||Dex||Foc||Vit||Crit Strike||Crit Skills|
How do I get the Draconic Attunement Skill?
- Talk to Druid Robina the Pet Ability Trainer in Farcrag Castle and choose the Draconic Attunement quest.
- Find a clover in Lir's Reach
- You can find them around the stone circle
- Return to Druid Robina
- You can increase your skill using a Wisdom Elixir and using the skill on enemies
- Increasing your Draconic Attunement will increase the damage your dragon's skill will do.
What is the skill?
- Green = Poisoned Breath - deals poison damage in a short area around your enemy and extra poison damage per tick for 15 seconds
- Red = Flaming Breath - deals fire damage in a short area around your enemy and extra fire damage per tick for 15 seconds
- Blue = Freezing Breath - deals cold damage in a short area around your enemy and extra cold damage per tick for 15 seconds
- Black = Magical Breath - deals magic damage in a short area around your enemy and extra magic damage per tick for 15 seconds
- Are Dragon Eggs Permanent or Temporary?
- Muldar: "The Dragon Pet is at this time permanent content, not seasonal. (If this changes players will be notified in advance)"
- Is Celtic Heroes pay-to-win now?
- Answer unclear. To some it is now, but to others it's not because you don't need the dragon pet to advance. See the Celtic Heroes forum for more opinions.
- One opinion thread can be found here
- When was the dragon pet released?