- Spirehoof is the fourth boss in the Evil in Stonevale quest chain.
- Spirehoof is the fourth boss in the Warden Armour Quest line.
- Drops: Oak, Elm, and Crown disc fragments for the Warden quest armour.
- Spirehoof can spawn different placeholders instead of the main boss. These are:
- Spirehoof the Corrupted 85/6* (drops 3 disc fragments)
- Crumblehorn 6* (drops 1 disc Fragment)
- Lancehorn 4*
- Location: Walks from right of West entrance to the Bloodgrove in Stonevale, to the middle South wall of the Bloodgrove.
- Respawn: 30-45 minutes.
- Relevant Resources:
- Wild Embrace - Heal over time (like Natures Embrace)
- Hasty Attack - Medium physical attack (like Quick Strike)
- Death Charge - Damage over time attack (like Rend)
- Impale - Pierce damage skill
- You need to DPS hard to get past the Wild Embrace skill, which Spirehoof almost always has active.
- You also need to buff up your armour and have heals because Spirehoof deals a lot of DPS.
- Spirehoof the Corrupted used to look a lot different in previous versions of Celtic Heroes. Below is a video documenting his changes