So your account got banned. What do you do now? This post will help you figure out what to do next in the event that One Thumb Mobile disables your Celtic Heroes account.
Appeal an Account BanTo appeal a ban please contact Appeals@onethumbmobile.com with the following information:
- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -
Appeals will not be processed via the forums or social media, you must contact the Appeals Team.
The team aims to reply to all emails by Friday each week.
What causes you to get banned?There are many things that might cause a ban, but here are a couple reasons why:
- Abusing the Payment system
- Buying platinum in game, and then asking for a refund from Apple/Google.
- Using a shared account
- If multiple people are logging into an account from different locations and IPs around the world, this can flag an account to be disabled
- Abusing players verbally repeatedly
- Although rare, if you use the chat window to be verbally abusive to other players you may be disabled after a few warnings from One Thumb Mobile support.