Good/CheapFinding a good mount that's cheap will not be easy. You're going to have to take time to find it. Here are the best ways of getting a good, cheap mount
- Bounty Board - By doing bounties you get bounty tokens that you can trade in for mount tokens. 4 blue bounty tokens (Hunter's Prize) equal one top tier silver mount, and you need 32 of those to get the most upgraded mount. Each blue bounty token is 25 orange tokens
- Note: you can trade 25 orange tokens for 1 blue token at the bounty trader NPC
- So you need 25 * 4 * 32 = 3200 Orange Bounty tokens
- It will take a long time to get the top mount, but it is possible if you do your bounties every day.
Fast/CheapYou can find one, but it's not going to be good. You can pick the lowest mount up for 1 blue mount token, but it's not going to be very quick or good. But if you need a mount you can pick this one up in a day or two of doing bounties.
Good/FastThis is going to be more expensive. You're going to need 128 mount tokens to get the top level battle mount, or a lot of gold to get a 90% or higher Aeon Mount.
You can find lesser speed ones, that don't look as cool in the auction house. The one below is an 80% staff mount that was being sold for 600k gold on Arawn
- Opening Aeon Chests from the item store. Getting a mount from the chest is rare.
- Buying a mount from a private seller.
- Buying a mount from the auction house.
Note: This post was created based on data in this forum post: